Charles Schwengel DO - Chief Medical Director of Shea Medical Center Scottsdale
Dr. Schwengel is one of the nation's leading experts on developing treatment plans for people living with chronic pain, cancer, and chronic diseases. He is a graduate of the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, is a homeopathic physician, and is certified in IPT (Insulin Potentiation Therapy).
After seeing how homeopathic medicine helped his stepfather achieve a "miraculous" recovery from heart disease, and experiencing his mother's complete recovery from stage 4 cancer using only natural medicine, Dr. Schwengel decided to dedicate his professional life to assisting people to heal from illness naturally and by focusing on healing at the root cause.
Dr. Schwengel is very active in the holistic medical community and is a successful speaker and radio show guest serving to educate the public on healing from cancer. He served on the Arizona Board of Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Examiners from 1998 – 2007, and was its president from 2005 – 2007. He maintains professional and associate memberships in a number of osteopathic and homeopathic medical associations.
Dr. Schwengel is one of only a few physicians certified in Insulin Potentiation Therapy (IPT), which targets cancer cells with homeopathic medicine or low dose chemotherapy. His comprehensive approach and focus is on identifying and treating the causes of cancer, chronic pain and disease and the supposedly "undiagnosable" for sustained healing through his holistic approach.
Dr. Schwengel is also a private pilot and enjoys flying and motorcycle touring.
Professional Affiliations ~
• American College of Advancement of Medicine (ACAM)
• Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association
• Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
• American Osteopathic Association
• American Academy of Osteopathy
• American College of Osteopathic Pain Management and Sclerotherapy
• Cranial Academy Foundation
• New Mexico Osteopathic Medical Association
• Oriental Medicine Association of New Mexico
• International Organization of IPT Physicians
INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE Presented by Dr. Charles Schwengel of Medicine of Hope
- Shea Medical Center is a family medical practice that utilizes the best in advanced, integrative medicine.