Keith Block MD - Block Center for Integrative Cancer Treatment
Founded over 30 years ago, the Block Center is one of the world’s leading cancer treatment facilities. An outpatient clinic specializing in the treatment of the entire range of cancers, we are dedicated to providing a caring and healing environment.
Our individualized programs are designed to give you, the patient, the best opportunity to live better and to improve the overall quality of your life while you undergo treatment. We work with each patient to:
• Boost treatment effectiveness
• Reduce traditional treatment side effects and toxicity
• Avoid disease recurrence
• Regain and improve physical strength and flexibility
• Preserve your dignity and respect your individuality
Our team includes board-certified oncologists, internists, physician assistants, oncology nurses, psychologists, social workers, registered dieticians, physical therapists, massage therapists, complementary care specialists, medical researchers and patient care coordinators.
Additionally, the Block Center is engaged in clinical cancer research with large medical and academic centers in the United States.
In order to best serve our patients, we combine state-of-the-art conventional cancer treatments with scientifically based integrative therapies including:
• Targeted molecular therapies
• Personalized nutrition and supplements
• Access to clinical trials
• Supportive mind-body or biobehavioral strategies
• Advanced laboratory testing
• Chronomodulated chemotherapy
• Physical exercise regimens
• Diverse chemotherapies and immunotherapies, experimental and off-label treatments.
Each person's treatment program is based on her or his unique medical, biochemical, physical, nutritional and psycho-social needs. As such, no two care programs are ever identical, since no two patients are precisely the same, even if they have been given the same diagnosis at the same stages in life.
As you go through treatment at the Block Center, it is our hope that your body, mind and spirit will experience profound and lasting positive changes.
Keith Block MD Speaks about a New Model of Integrative Cancer Treatment
- Research-based treatment that integrates an innovative approach to the best of conventional medicine with scientifically sound complementary therapies.